Last week, L’Oréal made a minority investment in Shinehigh Innovation, an innovation-led biotech company in China, to establish a long-term partnership for the co-development of novel and sustainable beauty solutions. This marks L’Oréal’s first open innovation investment in China.
In fragrance news, Victoria Beckham Beauty introduced its first fragrance collection—three scents inspired by Beckham’s recollections of distinct times, places, and experiences.
Also, less than a year after a high-profile launch, online sales have ceased for Jared Leto’s skin and hair care line Twentynine Palms. Find out why the rock star and actor pulled the plug on his brand.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 20 Most Successful Celebrity Beauty Brands Of 2023—Ranked By Cosmetify
3. Top 10 Most Popular Skincare Products In 2023—Ranked By Landys Chemist
4. WSGN & Coloro Name Apricot Crush as Color Of The Year 2024
5. Paco Rabanne Taps Charlie Heaton as Global Ambassador for Phantom Parfum
6. MAC Revamps ‘Back To MAC’ Recycling Program
7. Top 10 Most Popular Makeup Brands—According to Hey Goldie
8. L’Oréal Invests in Chinese Biotech Company ‘Shinehigh Innovation’
9. Victoria Beckham Beauty Introduces First Fragrance Collection
10. Jared Leto’s Twentynine Palms: What Went Wrong?
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!